Wednesday, November 09, 2005

All bout Venus !

Me !
Am neither a nutshell nor a one liner.


The Student in Me!
Interesting theories, mind bogglin concepts ,breathtakin profs , great friends ,sleepless nights of assignments in coll & party. This is all that it takes to interest me now!

The Sudha in Me!
I learn from the mistakes of others , after all i cant live long enough to make them all myself. Mistakes are my best teacher and i will learn it only my way.
Life is so full of surprises and i am so full of contradictions.
Life is so full of mistakes and u live with so full of opportunities.
I hunt for silence in the crowd and search for noise in the solitude.
[Thats the way u learn n unlearn life !!]

U have a crazy concept with some far fetched philosophy embedded in it... I AM IMPRESSED!!


I believe :
There is no free lunch.
Its better to be happy than to be right.

My paradox: I always lie [ beserk!]..if its true it must be false.

I wonder : How we understand life backwards and live it forward ???? crazy globes !!

To sum up all in a nutshel :
[ i told u, am up with contradictions !!]
I am a stubborn,rational ,calm and a very very very patient gal.u really have to try hard to get on my nerves. U r jus one of a specimen if uve actually done it. But for all u know i might pardon u AGAIN! Thats about the venus in me. I am not a philosopher (yet) and I am not narcissist.
Wot else can u expect from a TAUREAN who jus wont buy the Goodman [ i bet its an oxymoron!!]




26 Comments:

Blogger Nischal said...

Interesting!!!!
a paradox, an irony, a compliment, or a cacaphony of gibberish slang...only time will tell.
smart, intelligent , potential to be the best, and am sure will become one.

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Suresh Thiagarajan said...

Ms. Non narcissist non philosopher self contradicting (non)confused gurl! ;-) change my name to Suresh Thiagarajan

10:16 PM  
Blogger Gayatri Balasubramanian said...

hey ,,this was thinkin thought!!
amazing..!
btw the last part oxymoron..
did u mean taurean & goodman ? or jus GOOD MAN?!!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me Naeem from Pakistan ,Islamabad...liked you so much !I do agree with all your thinkings...you may visit my site too..where I do job www.pfizer.com

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
Nice blog and good flow.........
Bye
sivakumar
9840899295

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First postlaye fans comment panraanga! Kalakara po.. of course the foto helps ;)

5:19 PM  
Blogger Ram Iyer said...

hi,

quintessentially "sudha" eh?

interesting.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Sreekrishnan said...

as the previous comments say i didnot read ur post looking at your photo (had to disable photo load ...coz i saw it in my TL's comp when working for him)..and did not see u r name initially ! .... just got the link from Gayatri Iyer's Blog ..(btw dont know her too ..random blog surfing) and you too like ur frn very ver interesting if u are what u wrote ! ... and that is a gr8 post for the first blog ! I almost have similar thoughts like what u have ! ... but disagree with one line "live for being happy than being right"...

3:52 PM  
Blogger Bunky Jumping Pundit said...

ur counter is not to be seen....

11:18 PM  
Blogger Bunky Jumping Pundit said...

but i see it now....

11:21 PM  
Blogger Bunky Jumping Pundit said...

onnume illatha post ku ivalo hit ta...idhu unnaku overa teriyalai..

9:35 PM  
Blogger Bunky Jumping Pundit said...

sudha...oru post avadhu add pannu....romba asingama irruku....

10:12 PM  
Blogger dilip said...

did u study in psg tech,coimbatore

12:20 PM  
Blogger dilip said...

did u study in psgtech

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i think ur totally confused,but ...ur interesting and one more thing u look like a teen but u wrote like ur in 70's and lost every thing..

1:57 PM  
Blogger Boopalam said...

Impressive... It's not possible to describe anyone by just words. U confused the readers successfully.

Drop in anytime...

P.S: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! Mobile numbers on comments?? Is that a blogging intent or pick-up auction?

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAi
Hope ur dream high as u look we r tavelling on the same boat so we can be friends iam not dreaming high it my wish i like be that so we can make it possible . if u say yes mail me on my id raju_dv2000@yahoo.co.in

bye
Raj-

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I would say u r like a disturbed pond.. Stream line your self bye ..

8:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

I'm Mithun and would be glad to make a suggestion, hope you wont mistake it. I took a peek into your blog, but it needs special determination to read through. The colors make it impossible to read, inspite of interesting writeups. I'd suggest some ligher background with darker font. Hope you dont mistake me, this suggestion is with a light heart.

Au revoir.

9:09 PM  
Blogger vinay said...

tatz was a nice and now im confused..or may be im not confused...maybe im just confused whether i am confused or not!!!!tat was confusing!!!!

good read... :-))

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u luk gud buddy :)

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai am another taurean sudha having almost all qualities like u really happy to know about u in case if u like we can send mails to know more about us

9:30 PM  
Blogger Giridharan R said...

Hi, very interesting.

By the way do u remember me...

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodman [ i bet its an oxymoron!!]

Yeah Right :P....good one keep it coming....

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gud One... !! Thatz wat a blogspot is for .... Either gotto convince ppl with our thoughts or confuse them ... just on the lighter side.:-)

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters